Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Why Wednesday!

 I want to share my "Why I joined Perfectly Posh" with y'all :)

 Before joining Posh I had sold for other Direct Sales Companies - some well known, others - not so much. From these experiences I really learned what I wanted from a company and what I did not.

I believe everything happens for a reason. I met my sponsor through my last DS company I was with. While the relationship with the company was short lived  -  the relationships I built with my team were stronger then ever. I began looking for a company I could trust, believe in and had customer service as a number 1 priority. The more I learned about Perfectly Posh the more I was intrigued. My sponsor sent me some samples and as soon as I opened the package I smelled the amazing products.  I thought "I hope they feel as good as they smell!". After going through and trying the products  - I KNEW these products were high quality and I would be something I would be proud to share. I fell in love with the products and adore this company.

If you are interested in the business part of Posh I would love to discuss it with you! Only $99 to join this fabulous company! You receive everything you need to get started - products, business supplies and the support from the most amazing team in the world! Please let me know if you want more info!!

Connect with my on facebook at www.facebook.com/iamlovingposh
on Twitter at www.twitter.com/lovingposh
pinterest: Lovingposh
or by email lovingposh@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment